Bookings & Enquiries
Whilst we always try to be as accommodating as possible, The General is an intimate space and so it is necessary to manage groups of 10+ with careful planning. This is to ensure you are given the time and space you and your friends deserve to enjoy our food and wine experience. Our booking requirements are outlined below:
Cellar Door – Wine Flight Tasting Bookings
- Groups of 10 or more people need to book a time by phoning us on 8383 0667 and a $10 deposit per head is required at the time of booking
- Wine flights are priced at $25 head which includes 5 wines with food matching
- The maximum group size we can cater for is 20 guests
- If you purchase 6 bottles of ANY take away wine, we will refund the tasting flight fee of $25
- For Group bookings of 10 to 20 guests we will happily cater for in our tasting area however, only before or after lunch service times 10am- 11.30am and 3 -4 30pm. You are welcome to bring in your group for lunch between 11.30am-2.30pm, however we ask that you also commit to lunch on a set menu of $55 a head.
- Restaurant is CLOSED on Tuesdays
- To book your seat at The General Kitchen & Wine Bar please phone us on 8383 0667
- The General can accommodate up to 50 guests in the restaurant at one time
- We will happily accommodate dietary requirements the best we can, please remember to let us know when making your bookings
- We offer ONE daily set menu of 2 courses at $55 and this is the Chef’s selection.
- The daily menu is available under our “Offering” tab
- Please note that for bookings of 10 guests or more we request a $10 per head deposit paid at the time of booking
On Weekends, The General offers two time slots for lunch service with two booking slots at either 12 and 12.30pm and 2-2.30pm
Friday Nights From 4pm Until Late
- As well as offering our usual 2 course menu at $55 per head, we also offer an array of Pintxos shared plates at $15 per plate.
- Dinner service will commence from 6pm till late, and will be the same as for lunch with a set menu at $55 per head.